photo c2f2b482954a36ed8e31b3782ddbd248_zpsce020d8c.jpg Home About Me Nail Care Disclosure Contact  photo e12a381ad30282bd4f39f6f699cd8a07_zpsbaf600bc.jpg
Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Delush Polish XOXO Collection

Hi everyone! Today I have some nail art to share with you that I created from two polishes I ordered from the Delush Polish XOXO Collection. I absolutely love this indie line, and have been wanting to order from her again ever since my obsession with her Dexter-inspired Slice of Life Collection began in the fall. These polishes come from a trio of pretty Valentine's themed shades that are girly and so unique!



Je Ne Sais Quoi is a white crelly polish with pastel pink and green glitters and large pink holo dots. These photos show three thin coats with two coats of HK Girl Topcoat on my index and pinky fingernails. This is the polish that literally forced me to order from Delush again--I saw some gorgeous swatches, and knew it had to be mine! Formula was wonderful, the polish applied evenly, and I didn't even have to dig for those big circle glitters that I love so dearly.


Macro shot to show the squish. And the light caught the holo at a really nice angle here, too!


Make Me Blush is a stunning, soft pastel pink with gold hued iridescent shimmer throughout. I tried so desperately to capture the gold, but eventually my camera battery died. Seriously. It's soooo incredibly pretty and feminine in real life. Photo shows two thin coats topped with HK Girl Top Coat under the rose design on my middle finger (and on my thumb that you can get a peek of in some of these photos!) This is the first glitter-free polish I've tried from Delush, and it applied like butter. I was also not sure how opaque this polish would be, and found that it build much quicker than I anticipated. 


This macro is terrible, but catches some of that gold. Honestly, you should all just buy this polish now so you can fully experience it. You will love it!


My accent nail is a Julie G textured glitter, (no name on the bottle) and I happened to have it right next to Je Ne Sais Quoi on my desk. When I realized it perfectly matched the pink glitters, I had to combine the two for the look! I also used the Julie G and Sinful Colors - Snow Me White for the roses, and Zoya - Wednesday for the little petals. 


These polishes, along with the third in the trio (which is Beyonce inspired, so sassy I love it) are available from Delush Polish right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment