photo c2f2b482954a36ed8e31b3782ddbd248_zpsce020d8c.jpg Home About Me Nail Care Disclosure Contact  photo e12a381ad30282bd4f39f6f699cd8a07_zpsbaf600bc.jpg
Sunday, January 26, 2014

Glam Polish - Maleficent


I swatched Maleficent by Glam Polish a few weeks ago, but never got around to posting the pictures. This polish is absolutely breathtaking, and finding the unused photos of this made me want to slap it right back onto my nails! It also really made me miss my long pretty nails :(


Maleficent is a stunning purple glitter polish with lots of holo sparkle with scattered splashes of red. Written description really doesn't do this polish justice, so just oogle the photos below!





RIP long nails. This line is no longer available on Color4Nails (which is good, I probably would have bought the rest of them if they were!) but be sure to sign up for their email updates so you can be prepared for restocks!

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous, especially the little red sparkles! I think your new nail length looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, dear! My nubs have started to grow on me, but I still miss the claws. And yes, I have to agree that this polish is beautiful, I need more Glam Polish in my life!

      Delete