photo c2f2b482954a36ed8e31b3782ddbd248_zpsce020d8c.jpg Home About Me Nail Care Disclosure Contact  photo e12a381ad30282bd4f39f6f699cd8a07_zpsbaf600bc.jpg
Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Nail Art Round Up

November was the first month in quite a while that I was able to make time for a good amount of nail art...unfortunately, I wasn't quite as good at making time to blog about my designs. So here's a review of some of my favorite manis from November!


Striping tape accents featuring Mermaid Lacquer - Nude Beach and OPI DS - Extravagance.


Peacock gradient nails featuring China Glaze - Too Yacht to Handle & That's Shore Bright and OPI - Fly topped with Nail Honey - All Gold Errthang and some gold studs! These were definitely my favorite this month.


Neon leopard print with China Glaze - Yellow Polka Dot Bikini and OPI - Don't Pretzel My Buttons. Fierce!


My Catching Fire nails! Featuring Painted Polish - Girl on Fire & District 12 and Hunger Games inspired details.

Which was your favorite?! Let me know in the comments! And be sure to follow me on instagram for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment