photo c2f2b482954a36ed8e31b3782ddbd248_zpsce020d8c.jpg Home About Me Nail Care Disclosure Contact  photo e12a381ad30282bd4f39f6f699cd8a07_zpsbaf600bc.jpg
Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkins and Spiders and Glitter, Oh my!

It's beginning to look a little spooky here in the Capital! I'm not as much of a Halloween aficionado as many of my fellow nail bloggers and instagrammers, but I'm no party pooper--for me, Halloween is an excuse to continue the debauchery of my younger years in a funny outfit, and that's entertaining enough for my interests!

My boyfriend and I went shopping for our costumes last night, so that put me in the festive mood. I decided to do some really quick and simple Halloween mani. This is pretty different from my normal style, and I definitely wouldn't take this one to the office. Since I'm on campus all day on Wednesdays, I deviated from my regular, somewhat office-appropriate aesthetic. I love how it turned out!


For this mani I used two colors from the Wet'n'Wild Popart Craze collection (Stand the Test of Lime & The Clock Strikes Orange) and the glitter is Daria by Pinwheel Polish from her collection inspired by the show of the same name. Black details were done using a black Sinful Colors polish, and the spider eyes were done using glitter from Daria.


This shot shows Daria in the bottle. The polishes I bought from this collection were some of my first indie glitter bombs! When I first used this, I immediately thought it would be perfect for a Halloween-inspired mani. 

What are your Halloween plans? Do you think Halloween manis are well done or over done?

No comments:

Post a Comment