photo c2f2b482954a36ed8e31b3782ddbd248_zpsce020d8c.jpg Home About Me Nail Care Disclosure Contact  photo e12a381ad30282bd4f39f6f699cd8a07_zpsbaf600bc.jpg
Monday, October 28, 2013

NOTD: Sparkles!

Hey ladies! I have a quick NOTD post that I did last night using a fabulous glitter topper from The Juice Box Lacquer called If I Still Had Eyes.

 

I hadn't seen this glitter over a light color, so I paired it with Nude Beach by Mermaid Lacquer. This is two even coats of If I Had Eyes topped with Seche Vite. Wow! Who knew all these colors were hiding in the midst of those iridescent and holo sparkles!


It looks much more blue/green in the bottle, and when layered over a darker color, which I think is a really gorgeous look as well! Glitter was easy to apple evenly, and I always got a variety of colors without fishing. 

I love how simple but unique this is! It's fun, but I totally rocked it in the office this afternoon and only maybe raised a few eyebrows. 


I think it kind of looks like sprinkles! What do you think?

Unfortunately, I recently snatched this pretty up in an epic clearance sale, so it is no longer available. But the good news is that many new glittah bombs are in the making over at The Juice Box Lacquer, so follow her on Instagram for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment